Thursday, December 25, 2008


today is xmas! kinda bored at home tot ~ but not for long altot is kinda bored for a special day like this but i reali enjoy the day today.


this is the cards she brought for my family ~ even my mums got even tot she dunno how to read hahas.

this is wat she wrote for my family. "season of joy and love, christmas. Merry Christmas and have a joyous year ahead, happy new year. (:

after awhile at my hus we went to queensway shopping center to get my clothes. but i onli got my shorts coz the shirt haven come. than mummy brought for my girl a hoody $39.90 forget tak pic lolz & a bag $39.90 ~ my mother so dote her lor =.= i jealous le LOL!. for her xmas present frm me was a necklace frm Heart to Heart jewellery. there got alot of jewel not very ex de. for boys who wanna buy things for the ladies and felt stress u may wanna go to Heart to Heart jewellery to find wat you need for your love one. i here by wish all fello couple a long last and happy relationship.

dear thx for wat you done for me ~ i love you ~



No comments:

Post a Comment