Sunday, January 18, 2009

3 things i wish from you~

accompany

time

love


maybe i think too much recently ~ too stress i guess, but u seem to be busy over tv? reading ppl blog? find song ? or play maple ~
this is the things u will normally do ~
but i dun wish much from u ~
u know why i nv told u all this on the phone but wrote in the blog coz i scare i cant control my tears while toking altot i will drop a few tears but is worth me telling u this ~
everyday i wish to chat with u before i sleep but the stupid tv show juz happen to start at 10 and end at 11pm ~
i have to go to bed coz i have to wake up early in the morning~
but is alrite i told myself alot time that i cant force u to do things u dun like so i nv disturb u doing things u like too, than i realise how lonely i am acting strong alone? i know u sleep at late morning so u will tend to wake up late in the late afternoon but i dun mind too 1 hour to 2 hours of time being with me will do. this is all i wan. i wrote this blog becoz i told myself no point quarl with a girl or maybe someone you reali love coz quarl dun make sense thats why me and u had nv quarl before. wat is always true and nv change was i love you. but i juz need u to give me more time and accompany.

this is all i have to sae le sorry for lots of lousy english may make u dun understand.

signing off Lonely JokeRz

No comments:

Post a Comment