Sunday, November 15, 2009

MOVIE TIME ~

friday, jia li, anne, yong hwee & me meet up at tiong bahru after we all finish work and school. we went to have dinner at KFC T.T how to loose weight like that ... after that came to my house for mahjong session haha. yong hwee very lucky he won 9 dollar from the 2 girls. we played till 3+a, almost 4am than we stoped and everyone left and went back home to rest. 9am sat i woke up prepare and spend sometime using the computer till 1130pm. went to help out my mum as per normal. while i was at the hawker i went to get my spectacular fix cost me total of $47.00 T.T broke broke broke. waiting till 4pm went my aunt's house for my nephew 1month anniversary than waited till 6+pm, went home change than went to find jia li and both of us went to meet up with yong hwee & anne for dinnar and movie. this time yong hwee actually treated jia li and me for dinner this sure is rare LOL!. afterwards we went for our movie at bishan junction 8, we watched My Girlfriend Is An Agent, SUPER NICE MOVIE !!! MUST WATCH i rate it 4 star!. after the movie went back home and have a good night rest ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment