Sunday, December 6, 2009

~Family Day~

yesterday went to my uncle house to prey my grandmother, sitting down there was so so bored. after awhile uncle decided to play mahjong so they started the table. the bet was $400 chips, i stare at my mum title the whole game till i felt asleep lolz. after the game ended is about 5pm my mum won about $390 thats a very lucky day for her.

than we headed back home put our stuff down and went out again with my elder sister. we went Wisma to had her phone fixed. than we went ION to eat hao liao! (good food) haha. total was about $70+ after eating headed back home and have a good good rest. THE END.


this is a very nice packing wet tissue.
this is prawn with salt egg yolk NICE!!!
beancurd very yummy !
chicken corn soup.
forgot to take picture lolz so left abit than take.
my honeydew fruit juice cost me $8.00!!!
the place we went to eat.
the happiest mother in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment